segunda-feira, 15 de junho de 2009



Age: 32

Starting Size: 20

Current Size: 16!

Starting Weight: 272

Week 6 Weight: 258!


Tuccoa is a happily married, working mom of one vibrant 3 year old! Her son is one of her greatest motivators! She loooooves brownies and chocolate cake! Before starting with this program, Tuccoa lost 38 pounds on her own!Tuccoa's Goal:"I'm not doing this to fit in a dress or go to a wedding. I'm doing this to learn how to be healthy for the rest of my life."Toughest TestInjury! Tuccoa hurt her foot so she's on the injured reserve list and has been ordered to stay away from the impact exercises for a few days while she recovers. Best TurnaroundTuccoa says (of her injury), "I'm proud to walk around with this silly tape on my foot because it's proof of my hard work!"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário